Neoprene Hot & Cold Compress Gel Pack
Neoprene Hot & Cold Pack Compress Gel Pack with Adjustable Strap
Neoprene hot & cold pack compress gel pack for treating injuries to the wrist, back, knee, elbow, shoulder, and or ankle. Great for alleviating pain from minor injuries, sprains, strains, and bruises. Includes a reusable gel hot & cold microwavable compress with adjustable strap and pouch.
- TARGETS & HEALS: Use the Neoprene hot & cold compress pack to target the exact parts of your body that are causing you pain! No more having to lay down to apply a compress pack as this one comes with its very own adjustable wrap/strap to target any part of your body while you continue with your daily life.
- HOT & COLD: This gel compress pack can be used either icy cold or steaming hot. Heat the pack in either your microwave or a bowl of hot water, or freeze it in your freezer, and you will soon have the ideal compress to combat any injury.
- ADJUSTABLE STRAP: The gel pack comes with its own wide adjustable Velcro strap – no buttons or buckles to make fitting the strap difficult – that will fit comfortably on any part of the body. Just insert the heated or cold pack into the specially made pouch on the inside of the strap, and strap the pack tight to wherever your injury is.
- REUSABLE COMPRESS AND STRAP: The Neoprene gel pack, and its adjustable strap, can be used time and time again. Simply heat it up, or freeze it, whenever you need it, and you will feel the immediate relief of reduced pain as soon as you strap it on.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: No need to adjust for size when using the Velcro compress wrap as it can accommodate any size. Insert the gel compress in the pack, wind the wrap around the affected part of your body and tighten the Velcro so that the pack is fitting snugly against your injury and doesn’t fall off. Instant relief!
- Can be used on all joints and other areas of the body
- Perfect for knee, shoulder, wrist, ankle, elbow, and back injuries
- Provides soothing heat or icy relief time and time again
- Re-usable gel pack and an adjustable strap with a hidden pouch for a hot and cold pack
- Quick, easy, efficient, and long-lasting pain relief
Freezing Instructions for Cold Compress (for use within 48 hours of the injury):
- Place ONLY the gel pack in your freezer for about two hours. Place gel pack into the wrap’s pouch and place where required on the body.
Heating Instructions for Hot Compress (only use until 48 hours after the injury):
- Microwave: HANDLE WITH CARE – place the gel pack into the pouch on the strap and heat the whole unit in your microwave for 30 seconds at 600W (medium setting). If the unit is too hot, wait until it cools. If it is not hot enough, re-heat at 600W in 30-second increments until the desired temperature is reached.
- Non-Microwave: HANDLE WITH CARE – place ONLY the gel pack into a bowl of hot water. Keep submerged until the desired temperature is reached. Dry the pack before inserting it into the pouch on the wrap.
- Length of Strap: 36 inches
- Width of Pouch: 6.5 Inches
- Width of Strap: 4 Inches
- Length of Gel Pack: 7.5 Inches
- Width of Gel Pack: 5 Inches